Sunday, January 24, 2016

Drums?

There is a practice studio near my work place that charges 500 jpy per hr.
I can pop in during my lunch hour and get in some practicing during the week.
Each studio room is equipped with a drum kit that is included in the 500 yen charge and 200 yen additional charge for guitar rentals.
I don't really understand why one is included and the other is not...?

I always wanted to learn drums so I will take advantage of the cheaper rates and try to learn drums this year. The first attempt is to dive into learning songs. Below songs seem relatively simple for beginner level, so I will try to master these songs before thinking of the next steps.

Lenny Kravitz – Let Love Rule
Weezer – Undone (the sweater song)
ZZ Top – Gimme All Your Lovin
AC/DC – Highway to Hell




No comments:

Post a Comment