Sunday, July 24, 2016

Water Slide Decals

Here is a list of water slide decals I made and still not used. I want to eventually use them up, so I want to make a list to remind myself before I store them away in a box I wont open for months.



  1. Zvex Super Hard On with Vol Control
  2. EM-Vibe (Dual pedal with Em-Drive and Vico Vibe, Dark Blue and light Blue)
  3. Analog.Man King of Tone (actual Prince of Tone)
  4. Roger Mayer Octavia with Oct lifter switch
  5. EM-Drive x 2
  6. Wampler Plexi-Drive x2
  7. DAM MeatHead
  8. Lotus SnowJob
  9. Paul Cochrane Timmy (Clear)
  10. ColorSound Tremolo x2 
  11. MI Audio CrunchBox Distortion
  12. Xotic RC Booster
  13. Xotic AC Booster
  14. Xotic BB PreAmp
  15. Little Angel Chorus x2
  16. ZVex SHO with 2Vol,2Stomps
  17. ZVex SHO with 2Vol,2Stomps,Tuner OUt

No comments:

Post a Comment