Wednesday, November 2, 2016

PedalBoard using BOSS RC-2 Loop Station & OC-2 Octave

I bought a Boss RC-2 Looper for practicing at home. Before I just used Boss-DD-7 or TCE Flashback looping feature, but was sold by some YouTube videos showing the Looper. I want to buy the RC-3 because of the larger sampling capacity, however this RC-2 was available for 5000 JPY plus 510 shipping. I put the Octave OC-2 in front of it to sample in bass riffs for jamming. The white box is a diy dirt box that includes a MP-Sweet Honey OD >> MIA CruchBox >> BJFE Arctic White Fuzz. The case is a Buffalo Router Box I bought for 108 JPY in Akihabara. I just gutted the inside and loading it with dirt pedal hardware. When I stomp the MP-SHOD, instead of bypass it is output to the Boss TU-70 tuner. I plan to make a TapTempo box for the RC-2 like the Dual Boss FS-6U with a stereo jack.


No comments:

Post a Comment