Wednesday, October 24, 2018

More CL Action: Boss RV-5 and Ibanez TS9

I caught this one while at work and the seller delivered to my doorstep at work. I just missed out on the Digitech, but ended up getting the 2 compact pedals for $90. He mentioned he was about to head to Europe on tour and found some old pedals in his closet no longer being used.








































Guitar Pedals - $50 (Santee) 

Selling my last few guitar pedals off. I use a Kemper Profiler now so I have zero use for them. They've been in a box in my closet for the last 6 months, kinda forgot I had them still.

Boss Reverb Pedal (RV-5) : $50

Ibanez Tube Screamer (TS-9) : $40

Digitech Whammy Pedal : $40 ( I do not have the power source & never figured out how to use this pedal so I'm selling it cheap)

Text or Call

No comments:

Post a Comment