Thursday, July 11, 2019

White Fender Stratocaster MIM

Haggled down to $250 because head seems moded. I hope to squeeze $300 for it on reverb.

2019.07.34: SOLD for $419+$50 shipping - fees = $415 making a net profit of $165

White Fender Stratocaster - $300 (Vista) 








































White Fender Stratocaster for sale. In great condition. I just had it restrung a week ago so it is all tuned up and ready to go! If you are interested or want to see more pictures send me an email and we can talk. Thank you!

Here are comments about the head string guide mod.

I don't think I did or at least I don't remember doing it. I got the guitar back in early 2000's so it's been awhile ha. Maybe when my old tech was doing a tune up he put them on as a favor and I just forgot he did.

No comments:

Post a Comment