Wednesday, July 31, 2019

The Filpper gets Flipped - Ibanez JSM10

Just as I flipped a Partscaster for $600, this one gets listed and I could not resist. It was originally listed for $725, but the seller went down to $650 and eventually $600. Meeting in Encinitas so not too painful. I am trying to get better and jazz so looking for some inspiration. Looks like I might have to unload the Epiphone and Coronado to have some peace at heart.


Ibanez JSM10John Scofield Signature Electric Guitar - $650 (Encinitas)


Selling my Ibanez JSM10 Semi-hollowbody electric guitar!

This guitar is in excellent condition, plays amazingly, and has been living in a smoke free studio. 

Ibanez JSM10 John Scofield Signature 
- Vintage Yellow Sunburst
- Semi-hollowbody 
- Electric Guitar 
- Flamed Maple Top, Back, and Sides, 
- Mahogany/Maple Neck,
- Ebony Fingerboard, and
- 2 Humbucking Pickups 
- Comes with case

No comments:

Post a Comment